We're on Day 4 of Elizabeth, and we're in love.
We're writing this at nearly midnight local time, because Elizabeth is a little bit of a night owl. Her eyes pop open around 11:30 p.m. So cute!
She is also super strong, a genius baby, we think. When we are burping her, she lifts her neck and turns and looks us in the eyes. Ah, she definitely melted Daddy's heart with that.
We are enjoying her so much. It is amazing how much we have bonded with her in just four days. I don't think she's been outside of our arms for more than a few minutes so far (not counting those dreaded diaper changes!) :-)
...All in all- I can't believe it has been one week since we first arrived here in Wichita. What an amazing seven days! This still feels like a dream, but so far we haven't woken up.
I'll be posting more photos soon. We "only" have about 200+ digital photos that need to get uploaded to one of the online photo sites so we can have them developed at home. Justin's also been taking some good shots with his 35mm camera and the video camera.