
....Coming to a Christmas card near you...our family Christmas pictures for 2008.
Elizabeth loved having her photo made, or should I say, she loved all of the Christmas "props" at the photo studio. It was hilarious trying to keep her somewhat "contained" for the photo shoot.
First she wanted to pull the Christmas tree down, then she wanted to run away from us and tackle a giant teddy bear. We managed a few good shots. Some of the other shots showcased her little mischievous smile, and I now I am wishing I had purchased those as well!
Elizabeth continues to enjoy all of the sights and sounds of Christmas. She loves the Christmas lights and puts up a fuss if she can't get into the front room to touch the tree. She is especially wowed by Nana and Papa's 12 ft tree and continually will say "whoaaa" when she is at their house. She has also enjoyed playing with the Fisher Price nativity scene that Nana got for her. The shepherds are always kissing Baby Jesus as well as their sheep. She also likes to "feed" the livestock with their trough. Too cute!
Elizabeth has been so thrilled with everything Christmas-related up until this point, it is hard to imagine what will she do on Christmas morning after Santa's been here!
