Thursday, June 26, 2008

Our busy girl!


As we are closing out Elizabeth's nine months (I got an email the other day that said "Your child is 41 weeks old!"), I thought I would share some pictures of a 'week in the life of Elizabeth.'

She is sooooooooo busy!

Just in the past week she's;

:worn her first pair of 'real' shoes (cute little white Mary Janes);

been swimming in her own personal purple pool

has her first "push toy." (We decided this was a much better option than letting her push the furniture around! :-) )

has been feeding herself 'big people food,' mashed carrots and mashed banana. Yum!

Enjoy!







I think she's eating some kind of peach/yogurt mix below...Not sure if she ate or wore most of it!!

Eating one of her new shoes. Yum!

This was my attempt to capture her with her 'nine month pose with Mr. Bunny.' Unfortunately Elizabeth kept wrestling him and throwing him to the ground, so this was the best I could do! LOL.


What will Month 10 bring us???